Sunday, October 7, 2007

I joined Facebook

So, I was totally holding out on Facebook. In fact, I made fun of some folks for joining it. I finally succummbed to peer pressure from an old High School friend and joined. I feel like a dork. You know what I'm doing now? Messaging people and adding silly stuff to my account. I downloaded some new software and was planning on spending my computer time using that. Instead, I find more totally useless stuff to do on the web.

I must say, I did finish quite a few things on my list this weekend. I even got two coats of joint compound up in our basement hallway. It was SO HOT here this weekend. All of the drywall dust stuck to me. It was really gross.

I was really lonely this weekend, but I had a nice long chat with my friend, Erica. It was so nice to catch up. Dustin will be returning home on Friday! I know this week will go fast as I have lots of things to do!

No comments: